Friday 15 March 2013

Stuff



So last friday my wife gave me an early birthday present.
This year its my fortieth but due to family stuff going on she brought one of my present forward a few months.
A brewery tour, THE brewery tour. Fullers Brewery.

Fullers stash



I'll do a proper post soon, but thought I'd post a picture of some of the goodies I bought from the shop.
I also visited the Lamb pub and brewery in Chiswick, which was pretty good also, and had one of their taster trays.

Nice article in the Guardian today on stouts in preparation for St Patrick's day on Sunday.

Tomorrow I will be drinking only English beers in readiness for the six nations clash between England and Wales. I'm joking of course but we had better not lose or I face another year of gloating from my colleagues.




No comments:

Post a Comment